About Your Therapy Path
Hi I'm Anita Thorne, a fully qualified and registered counsellor, offering face to face sessions at my therapy room in Bolton, also 1-1 sessions via zoom/skype or by telephone. All sessions are fully confidential.
All my sessions are completely confidential and are currently done by telephone, remotely by zoom/skype or now by face to face appointment. All sessions last for 50 minutes and are once per week, I can offer single session therapy or take block bookings.
I am able to offer person centred counselling, CBT or work integratively (using a combination of both). I have experience in dealing with Mental Health issues, Anxiety, Work related stress, Addictions, Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse and Depression.
Fully Qualified and Registered Counsellor in Bolton:
- BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (385575)
- British Association of Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Therapeutic Counselling, Level 4 Diploma (ABC Awards)
- Counselling Concepts, Level 2 Award (ABC Awards)
- Counselling Skills, Level 3 Certificate (ABC Awards)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills and Theory, Level 5 Diploma
Counselling Services in Bolton Bury and Greater Manchester
Based in Bolton, I offer counselling to people in the Bolton, Bury and Greater Manchester areas but am able to do online sessions throughout the UK and Worldwide. Get in touch today to book a free consultation.